Cloth masks will be required in the common areas of the inn. Signature on a Certificate of Compliance with the current Vermont travel restrictions will be required of all guests.
View the current certificate.
Vermont state travel restrictions and map of counties from which visitors can travel without quarantining.
Deposit & Cancellation Policies
As a 6 room bed and breakfast, cancellations are a major risk to our ability to maintain our business. We recommend Trip Cancellation Insurance through a third party to protect yourself in the event that life gets in the way of your stay with us.
- One night's deposit on a credit card or by check confirms your reservation.
- Confirmations will be mailed or e-mailed within 2 days of booking.
- A 30 day cancellation period applies for Fall Foliage and the Winter Holidays.
A 15 day cancellation period applies at all other times of year.
- If you cancel 15 days (30 days for Fall Foliage and the Holidays) or more in advance of your reservation, your deposit will be refunded less a $25 administrative charge.
- If you cancel less than 15 days (30 days for Fall Foliage and the Holidays) in advance, your deposit, less the $25 fee, is returned only if the room reserved has been rebooked.
If the Governor of Vermont or the state of your residency
creates any travel restrictions that would prohibit you from staying with us,
all deposits will be refunded in full and all cancellation fees waived.
Smoking, in accordance with state law, is not permitted inside the inn, but is allowed on the decks.
Candles are not permitted in the inn, by order of the fire marshal. We have battery powered candles for so you can safely add a little ambiance.
Sorry, we cannot accommodate children under 8 years old.
Cots are not available and extra people are not permitted above the room occupancy listed.
Pets are not allowed (ADA service animals excepted), but there are several kennels nearby
The entire inn may be rented for special occasions.
A full house rental also removes the age restriction for children.